The ComfyTherapy Heat Wrap will be your new best friend! Not only will it keep you warm during cold Canadian winters, it’s comfortably weighted so you’ll feel enveloped in a nice warm hug. Simply pop the ComfyTherapy Heat Wrap into the microwave for 3-4 minutes, drape it around your neck, and feel the tension, anxiety, and stress melt away. The design of the wrap keeps it from falling off your shoulders, so you can continue doing all of your daily activities and be cocooned in warmth at the same time. Lay it on your, lap, legs and even your tootsies to keep them toasty warm while you're using the computer, watching TV or sleeping (trust us, you'll fall asleep in no time.) Use under a blanket for even longer lasting heat and comfort!
- Filled with 3 lbs of 100% organic flaxseed - just enough weight to comfortably hug the shoulders
- Measures a generous 7" x 31" and drapes well even on broader shoulders
- Stays warm for approximately an hour or even longer under blankets
- Drape around shoulders and neck at home or at office to stay warm and relax tight muscles
- Can be repeatedly warmed + cooled for years of enjoyment
- Made in Canada and USA
Because microwaves differ in strength, we suggest doing a heat test when heating for the first time. Pop the ComfyTherapy Neck Wrap in the microwave for 2 mins. Take out and check if it’s hot enough. If not, pop it back in for another minute and check again. Repeat until desired level of heat is achieved. After the first time, you’ll know exactly how long to heat it for your perfect level of warmth.
*Do not overheat.
*Only to be heated in a microwave. Always supervise while heating the pillow.
*Ensure that the microwave glass plate is spinning to avoid a single spot from overheating.