In our search to find all things related to buckwheat pillows, we came across this article on insomnia.net for people who have trouble sleeping. The website calls buckwheat pillows "sleep-friendly pillows" because they:
- Provide breathability
- Can be mixed with aromatic herbs like lavender and chamomile for a complete sleep experience
- Provide orthopedic support
- Use alternative and eco-friendly materials that use disposable by-products
The website also explains that "since buckwheat pillows are made from natural plant materials," they are popular with those who aren't satisfied with conventional pillows and are looking for "high-quality comfort and support" in their sleeping products.
However, not all buckwheat pillows are made the same. Insomnica.net notes that low-quality pillows only last for a few months and that you should do your research before you invest in a buckwheat pillow of your own.
Here are their suggestions:
"The type of pillow you lay your head on at night matters. Here are some tips to keep in mind while buying a buckwheat pillow:
- Not all experts agree that buckwheat is as therapeutic as is advertised, so do your research.
- Make sure you explore the source for buckwheat hulls—if possible exactly where the hulls are milled and how.
- You want organic, dust-free, thoroughly cleaned hulls.
- Find out if the milling process ensures the hulls are free from mold spores.
Remember, because buckwheat hulls are a natural plant by-product the chances for corruption due to allergens, mold spores, dust, mites and more should put you on the search for the best quality available. A high-quality buckwheat pillow will usually come with an expense. Many are hand-made in small cottage-type businesses. Pillow covers are usually cotton, some unbleached, and muslin."
ComfyComfy Canada wants you to experience the the best sleep you've ever had. We use certified organic Canadian-grown buckwheat hulls that are thoroughly cleaned with air ensuring that your pillow is not only dust free, but free from chemicals as well. As the entire process doesn't involve any water or liquids, our buckwheat is also mold free.
We have absolute faith in our product and offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee so you can try our ComfySleep Organic Buckwheat Pillow at home and experience the comfort for yourself. Have a look at our reviews page to see how our pillows have helped many achieve a good night's rest. When you are ready to experience our buckwheat pillow for yourself, visit our shop!
Mel and Danny